This pasta is high in plant protein, made with Bioitalia Canada new organic garden green peas and Kale Toscano Microgreens for that plant power!
You will need:
Bioitalia Canada Caserecce Italian organic durum wheat semolina pasta
2 Cans of Bioitalia Canada organic peas
1 tablespoon Bioitalia Canada Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (their oil is from Italy)
1 cup of Kale Toscano Microgreens from @ortalizafarms
4 cloves of garlic
1 large white onion
2 tablespoons dried basil
1 teaspoon + a pinch of pink salt
Black pepper to taste
Vegan Parmesan Cheese Violife
More Microgreens for topping from @ortalizafarms
1. Boil your pasta water and cook your noodles. Save 1 cup of the pasta water to set aside once it’s done boiling.
2. In a large pan on medium heat, add olive oil, chopped garlic and onions. Cook until translucent.
3. Add 1 1/2 cups of fresh peas to your pan with 1 cup of your pasta water with salt and pepper.
4. Allow everything to cook together on low heat for 7-10 minutes.
5. Add everything in the pan to a high-speed blender to make your goddess green sauce + your kale microgreens. Add more water if needed.
6. Drain out your pasta noodles and add them to your pan. Top with your Goddess Green Machine Sauce and combine it all together.
7. Plate your pasta and top with vegan parmesan, more peas and a pinch of salt if wished and more Microgreens.